Recipe Serves: 4 people
Recipe Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 150 gm oil
- 600 gm mutton- cleaned and cut
- 200 gm onions
- 50 gm whole garam masala
- 80 gm ginger-garlic paste
- 25 gm red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 15 gm turmeric
- 20 gm coriander powder
- 15 gm coriander seeds- roasted and crushed
- 150 gm yogurt
- 6 whole red chillies
- Heat oil, add sliced onions and saute till they turn brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder.
- Add yogurt and mutton.
- Add coriander seeds and allow them to cook.
- Garnish with pounded coriander seeds and whole red chillies.